We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at Quail Creek a great one!
Quail Creek meets every Sunday and Wednesday at 801 Tascosa Road (Click Here for Directions)
- Sunday Life Groups @ 9 a.m.
- Sunday Worship @ 10:15 a.m.
- Wednesday Night Activities @ 6:15 p.m.
We ask that visitors to our church enter through Door #6, our Guest Entrance. If you have a child ages Birth-5th Grade, enter through at our Playground Entrance, Door #1.
Look for our parking lot signs to direct your way. We want you to have the best available parking spot! You will be greeted and shown where to go... it can be hard to walk in to a church the first time. We want your visit to be your best visit to church ever!
Adult Life Groups
At 9 am, our Life Groups meet. We have several different choices to choose from. Our Guest services team will help you find the perfect group for you.
- Abigail — a group for senior adult women.
- Alpha Families — a group for young families & couples.
- College & Career — a group for young adults & singles ages 18-25.
- Crossroads — a group for 55+ adults & couples.
- Daughters of the King — a group for adult women.
- Hallelujah Class — a prophecy class for all ages led by Jimmy Phillips.
- Men of the World — a group for men of all ages.
- Homebuilders — a group for established families.
- NEDs — a group for Young Adults who are newly engaged, married, couples who are dating seriously and singles.
- Rainbow — a group for senior adults & couples.
- Truthseekers — a group that is made up of young at heart adults & couples.